- You must provide your full legal name, current address, a valid email address, and any other information needed in order to complete the signup process.
- You acknowledge that sarvamangalhealthcare will use the email address you provide as the primary method for communication.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure. sarvamangalhealthcare cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your account and password.
- You are responsible for all activities and content such as data, graphics, photos and links that is uploaded under your sarvamangalhealthcare account (“Store Content”). You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You shall not use the sarvamangalhealthcare service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor shall you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction.
The security of your personal information is important to us. To secure your bank details we have used secure socket layer technology (SSL) certified payment gateway.
sarvamangalhealthcare rights Policy
We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service for any reason, without notice at any time. We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently.
You retain ownership over all Store Content that you upload to a sarvamangalhealthcare store; however, by making your store public, you agree to allow others to view your Store Content. You are responsible to update images, content and availability of products. You are responsible for compliance of Store Content with any applicable laws or regulations. sarvamangalhealthcare does not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you or the Services provided by sellers will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected by sarvamangalhealthcare. The primary work of ‘sarvamangalhealthcare.com’ is to work as an ‘intermediary’ between the seller website and the buyer. This website provides only an online payment portal to the buyer so that he can pay the seller website.
sarvamangalhealthcare promises to provide the best possible service to you though sarvamangalhealthcare does not warrant that the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
We reserve the right to modify or terminate the sarvamangalhealthcare service for any reason, without notice at any time.
Fraud: Without limiting any other remedies, sarvamangalhealthcare may suspend or terminate your account if we suspect that you (by conviction, settlement, insurance or escrow investigation, or otherwise) have engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with the Site.