- You must provide your full legal name, current address, a valid email address, and any other information needed in order to complete the signup process.
- You acknowledge that Sarvamangal Healthcare will use the email address you provide as the primary method for communication.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure. Sarvamangal Healthcare cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your account and password.
- You are responsible for all activities and content such as data, graphics, photos and links that is uploaded under your Sarvamangal Healthcare account (“Store Content”). You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You shall not use the Sarvamangal Healthcare service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor shall you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction
The security of your personal information is important to us. To secure your bank details we have used secure socket layer technology (SSL) certified payment gateway.
Sarvamangal Healthcare rights Policy
We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service for any reason, without notice at any time. We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently.
You retain ownership over all Store Content that you upload to a Sarvamangal Healthcare store; however, by making your store public, you agree to allow others to view your Store Content. You are responsible to update images, content and availability of products. You are responsible for compliance of Store Content with any applicable laws or regulations. Sarvamangal Healthcare does not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you or the Services provided by seller’s will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected by Sarvamangal Healthcare. The primary work of ‘sarvamangalhealthcare.com’ is to work as an ‘intermediary’ between the seller website and the buyer. This website provides only an online payment portal to the buyer so that he can pay the seller website. Sarvamangal Healthcare promises to provide the best possible service to you though Sarvamangal Healthcare does not warrant that the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
Payment of Fees
- A valid bank name, account, Branch, IFSC code is required for accounts to transfer fees of accepted order numbers.
- When any customer buys any product from seller website, we generate notification by email and or sms to the seller only after we get the confirmation from the seller, we accept the order. In case, we reject the order for any reason whatsoever, the amount shall be refunded to the customer.
- In case the seller does not give any confirmation within 168 hours from the generation of notification of order to the seller by us, such order shall be cancelled automatically and the amount shall be refunded to the customer.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Sarvamangal Healthcare service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- Fraud: Without limiting any other remedies, Sarvamangal Healthcare may suspend or terminate your account if we suspect that you (by conviction, settlement, insurance or escrow investigation, or otherwise) have engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with the Site.